On my view Facebook videos are a lot challenging when it comes to downloading. You aren’t sure of where to click and save the video. In most cases our bandwidth is used up by such attempts. Which is disappointing, but technology has brought Facebook downloaders. Some working and some just there to waste our bundles and time. Getting the right one being a trick too.
None the less we have different tricks on how to maneuver and get the videos without much hassles. We can use the save from ES file explorer which works for Android, iPhone platforms. If one opts for this method the video has to be public. We can also go for the Facebook downloader apps and see what suits us best.
Facebook videos download on Android mobile phone
1. First download the ES file explorer app. ES file explorer is a file which enables you to see your Android internal folders. It helps you get the downloaded videos from Facebook to your phones gallery.
Open the Google Play Store.
- Here click on the search bar enter the ES file explorer.
- Check on the results given on the and install the file.
- Click “Accept”
2. Go to Facebook
Just minimize the google play store page and open the Facebook page. Click on the Facebook icon from your device. The account will open showing features like the news feeds, if not just enter your email and password to log in.
3. Check for the video you want to download
On the news feed check for the video you want to save and download. You can also search for the profile of the person who has the video.
4. The video has to be public
How? On the video under the person name there is a global icon there. Something like the world. It found on the right side of the name or page of whoever posted the video. If so then you can download the video. However, if there is no global icon just a two-person image the video is not public.
5. Click on the video: The video will open and start playing check whether okay then click on the share button which is on the video.
6. Share button: After click on the button a drop down menu will show, select the copy link option it will be copied on the clipboard of your device.
7. Open your browser: In this case I pick on the chrome which is found in most Android devices. Search for the Savefrom site. It will open up the savefrom .net now press enter. Paste the link from the video on the search tab.
8. Select download: The screen will display a green icon indicating download, now give the video time to download on your device or SD card. You have the option to choose the quality if the video by clicking on the MP4 HD.
9. Go back to the ES file explorer you minimized First timers on the ES explorer will get an introduction screen. select the ES file explorer.
10. Select the storage device: You can choose from the SD card or the internal memory of the device. now click on download form your device. You can also opt to transfer you video to the gallery store of the Android mobile phone.